Sanford O. Hart Born 1907, Camden On Gauley, Webster County, West Virginia |
|Sanford O. Hart
Mother: Lucinda Lucky
Father: Samuel L Hart
|1907 / 1999
|Camden On Gauley |
||Sanford O. Hart|
Sanford O. Hart married Icie May Queen, "19 October 1945" and they had three children.
Sanford had three children born out of "wedlock’’ means a child whose natural parents were not married to each other at the time of such child’s conception or at any time.
Sanford O. Hart, 92, of Richwood died Aug. 20, 1999, in Charleston after a short illness.
He was retired from Sewell Coal Co., Nettie,
was a member of UMW and
New Prospect Baptist Church, Richwood West Virginia.
Wife of Sanford O. Hart!
Icie Hart, 89, formerly of Richwood WV., died Tuesday, November 27, 2007 in Cedar Ridge Nursing Home at Sissonville following a long illness. She was born March 1, 1918, at Richwood W.Va. She was a homemaker and cook. Icie was a member of New Prospect Baptist Church at Richwood.
Burial: Mountain View Memorial Park Richwood, Nicholas County, West Virginia
Sanford O. Hart "Five Children"
Service: Simons-Coleman Funeral Home, Richwood, with the Rev. Stanley Blankenship officiating.
(1) Daughter, Noname Hart, ("child born out of "wedlock") Death Date: 31 March 1944, Age at Death: 3 Day
(2) Son, Richard Lee Hart March 11, 1945 / May 7, 2015 'out of wedlock' Charleston West Virginia
(3) Son, Jimmy Bradley Hart 02-11-1947 / 10-01-1976, 29 years Richwood Nicholas County WV.(234-76-5693)
(4) Son, Jimmy Hart of Webster Spring West Virginia, Born: abt. 1947 "illegitimate" mother unknown
(5) Son, Roger Dwain Hart Richwood WV.,27 September 1955 / 05 Feburary 1956
|Three Grand Children(1)|
Burial: at the Mountain View Memorial Park, Richwood.